Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009

One more sleep! One more sleep!

I'm just back from dropping off the cats at their home away from home. It was so great to see them check out the place and settle into their Billings Bridge routine right away ( And a big thanks to Shelby for being an awesome surrogate cat lady for all my travels this year!). So now the rest 2009 will be spend packing and just chilling out. I will be celebrating New Years twice as usual... ringing in the Newfoundland New Year with Toni-Marie and all the superb NTV computer graphics. Then watching the names of all the towns in the province scroll across the bottom of the screen and having a drink for everyone one I've lived in or know somebody from!

I will try and post as much as I can over the next month. I don't think pictures will be possible due to limited bandwith at the station, but text I can do. Y'all just have to hold your horses for the pretty pictures! I'll leave you with this cartoon image of MY home away from home for the next month and a fantastically fun Antarctic themed video from one of my favourite Canadian bands.

Happy New Year everyone and as my Sis said to me last night "I'll be thinking of you down there, standing upside down and you can think of me up here, standing upside down."

xoxo
j



3 comments:

  1. Have an awesome trip! Update us as soon as you can! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Johanne, have a great trip, the kitties seem happy and are being big lazybutts, I guess they are in winter mode :) I don't think Caffrey moved from the cat tree all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the cats partied too hard for New Years ;)

    ReplyDelete